About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Sunday 14 November 2010

Christmas workshop

Wow how time flies, have been trying to update my blog for ages.

I had a busy day on Saturday, in the morning Dot and myself held a Christmas card making workshop, it went really well, the ladies seem to enjoy making the cards.

In the afternoon we held an everyday card workshop, some of the ladies stayed all day, they must have been shattered when they got home, i know i was. We had a good time its so nice to see all our friends again.

Here are a couple of the cards we made, hope you like them.






2 comments:

  1. All lovely cards :o) Glad you had a good day. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the cards are wonderful...as usual!There never seems to be enough time to craft does there?but we find time to buy all the crafting goodies don't we? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete