About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Make and Take cards

Rain has stopped now and the sun is shining here, had a nice week away last week in Cornwall, the weather was lovely, saw some beautiful places, St Ives, Padstowe and Falmouth. While i was away i missed my crafting, we have a make and take class this Thursday evening so have been quite busy prepping for that, here are a couple of cards which i have designed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janette, two very pretty cards, love the cute little toadstool and fab stitched effect.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete