About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Monday 19 September 2011







Good afternoon everyone, giving myself some time to update my blog. I have had quite a busy couple of weeks, I have been doing some examples for Dimension Fourth, and we also had a workshop on Saturday, which was a very busy day.



The two cards which i have put on my blog were just two of the cards the ladies made on Saturday. The first card using the snowmen was a stamp by Dimension Fourth, i enjoyed working with these stamps, the images were always crisp and sharp. The second stamp was Penny Black, its a stamp i have had for a couple of years, one of my favs.



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards Jan, I've been popping over regularly the last couple of weeks and was so excited to see your cards today...your snowman card is so cute and a beautiful choice of papers! The PB card is waaaay too cute and the soft pastel colours are perfick :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Janette .. .. I love them both.

    The first one is a great shape and the letters and snowmen are brilliant .. .. and the second one has one of my fav Penny Black stamps too. I use this one lots.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Janette! Super sweet hedgie card and the snowman card is fab, such a great design :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so gorgeous Janette...love the images and the fold on the first card sweetie...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 gorgeous cards, Janette. Love the 'snow' one - what a really special christmas card. And, that PB hedgie is so adorable.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow gorgeous cards, love them both.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these what clever and fun designs
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete