About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Monday 30 April 2012

Inchie Card

Good evening, what a lovely day its been compared to yesterday, i have been on a bike ride this afternoon, it was really nice after yesterday's awful weather. I had a really good day on Saturday, myself, Dot and Maria were holding 3 classes, my theme was inchie, twinchie and grid cards, Dot was doing Cuttlebug techniques and Maria did Punch Art. Just want to share with you two of the cards the ladies made, i really enjoyed this technique and will definately be doing more. Hope you like the cards, will hopefully post more in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. They are both so gorgeous Janette...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete