About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Friday 6 July 2012

Good morning, and what a wet one it is here, good excuse though to stay in an update my blog.  I have been quite busy over the last two weeks.  We had a workshop last Saturday, i made two books with my ladies. I enjoyed making the books we made, it was a nice change from making cards. The first book we made we used punches and George Cricut hearts, this little book can be used for a wedding gift or for an anniversary.


I will post the other book we made hopefully tomorrow.  Bye for now.

3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful, I love it, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Janette...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it, its our anniversary on Monday!!!!!!!!!??

    ReplyDelete