About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Thursday 7 February 2013

Class Cards

Just wanted to share a couple of cards with you that i made about two weeks ago on one of our Saturday classes. I used an old Hero Arts stamp, on my first card, i stamped the image with Versamark then heat embossed with white embossing powder, then i spritzed Adirondak ink and water onto a plastic sheet, i then took the embossed piece of card and gently moved it over the ink till it was covered with the ink, once dried i cut the image into 3 pieces and mounted the card up. For my second card i used a LOTV stamp, and coloured it in with Promarkers. The flourish die is my new Memory Box die.

No comments:

Post a Comment