About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Wednesday 17 April 2013

I have just been having a sort out and come across a couple of cards i have not posted on my blog. The owl card has been made using one of Little Claire Designs, it is one of my fav designs from them.  The lily card image is a stamp from Dimension Stamps, it is quite a big stamp but it has so many possibilities.  I think its a shame sometimes that we use a stamp and then put it away and forget all about it, we should use them more often.
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Janette, love the images and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete