About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Saturday 11 September 2010

Christmas Make and Take Class Cards

Hi everyone here are just three of the cards we made on our Make and Take class on Thursday. We had a good evening, all the ladies seem to enjoy themselves, and most of them have booked again for the October class. Dot Maria and myself would like to thank all the ladies for there support in our new venture.




2 comments:

  1. Nice cards. Where is your venue? I Live in Wallasey.

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly, glad u liked the cards, we are doing classes in Bromborough.

    ReplyDelete