About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Oldie But A Goodie

I have eventually finished my card for the Oldie But a Goodie Challenge, the theme is Pink and Girlie, i am not really a pink and girlie person, but this stamp is one of my favourites, and have used it many times.



The stamp i have used is from Impression Obsession 'Feminine Form'. The background stamp is from Great Impressions, i have stamped the image with a versamark ink pad, which gives a watermark effect.

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. I love the background you have created.
    Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie challenge.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janette, this is just beautiful. I struggle with pink too, but you've done a fantastic job
    Thanks for joining our 2nd challenge at OLDIE but a GOODIE, hope you’ll join us again
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Janette - I really like that stamp and the colours are just perfect with it.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I love this, Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous stamp it is beautiful and you have coloured it to perfection,thankyou for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete