About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Sunday 3 October 2010

Winter Lady



Hi everyone, have been playing with one of the Wild Rose Studio stamps today. I dont usually do different shaped cards, but thought i would have a change. I stamped the 'Winter Lady' then coloured her in with Promarkers. It was a nice change to do a different colour theme other than reds and greens.

2 comments:

  1. Great card - love the image and lovely colours :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I bought that stamp a couple of weekends back but have to admit I haven't used it yet!!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete