About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Hello, it's been a long time since i have put anything on my blog. I think its the taking of the pictures that put me off, they never seem to look right, or i never seem to take them at the right time when the light is best, so i end up doing nothing. These next two cards i have made for examples for my local craft shop. They are from 'Wild Rose Studio', and i have coloured them with Promarkers. I had a go the other day of using pencils to colour in my images, and then using Sansador, but i didnt have much sucess, i shall have to keep on practicing. Hope you like my new cards, will try and post more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment