About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Wednesday 11 May 2011





I must be on a roll now, here is another 2 card i designed for one of our classes, I used an Inkadinkadoo stamp for the first card, and coloured it with Distress inks. I applied the colours to a plastic pallete and then picked them up with a waterbrush pen.

The second card was done with the Woodware Poppy stamp. I have only used part of the image and cut it into six pieces then pieced it back together again leaving small gaps inbetween. I coloured the poppy with Promarkers. The stamp behind the poppy is a Hero Arts stamp 'Manuscript Background'.

3 comments:

  1. Both great cards. Really love the poppy one - such fab colours and design :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards - especially the poppy one.

    Lovely to see you yesterday - hope you didn't spend too much!!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what gorgeous cards, I think the first one is my fave.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete