About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Thursday 31 May 2012

Class Cards

Good evening everyone, were does the time go, i've only just gotten round to taking photos of some of my class cards, we made last week. The first card has been made with one of Dimension Stamps, set 'Petal Passion'. I think this is a lovely set, i only used 2 of the stamps from the set, but there are about 10 more on it, they stamp beautifully. My second card was also made using two of 'Dimension stamps'. The horse and carriage, is very versatile, i have used it as a wedding carriage, but it could also be for a little girls fairytale and princess card. I only used the top part of the certificate of marriage stamp, you can see the whole of the stamp on Dimensions web page www.dimensionstamps.com.
I still have two more cards to post hopefully will post them tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous Janette, love the horse and carriage.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Janette, both such elegant designs...love the purple and white together and the horse and carriage card is beautiful :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete