About Me

My photo
Wirral, United Kingdom
Hi i have been making cards now for more years than i can remember. I am married and have two grown up children. I mainly like to do stamping, my favourite stamp companies are, LOTV, Penny Black and Paper Artsy just to mention a few.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Two more inchie cards

Good afternoon, just wanted to share another two cards with you that i have made. I love this technique of using your square punched and background papers to make grid cards. For the first card i used a pink flowery background paper and stamped wild flower images, i then punched with one of my square punches, i also used an old hero arts text stamp i found in one of my boxes. I also stamped an Inkylicious butterfly with Versamark, then embossed with white powder, and placed this over the text. My other card i used distress inks to colour my card, then stamped over, and cut out again with three different square punches.

6 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Janette...love the colours and wonderful layouts too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful, gorgeous colours.
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janette

    These cards are stunning, love them, the colours you used are like Fleur said 'gorgeous'.

    Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Janette! Love the colours and fab designs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful cards. Stamping on the bakground paper gives a lovely effect.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, wow, wow Janette.

    I love these very, very much. What a beautiful finished look.

    Might have to try this out with some of my dreaded snippets!!!

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete